27.10.10

Last time

This is the last time that I will say these words. I remember the first time, the first of lies. Sweep it into the corner, or hide under bed. Say these things they go away, but they never do. Something I wasn't sure of, but I was in the middle of. Something I forget now, but I've seen a little of.
The last time you fall on me for anything you like. Your last line you fall on me for anything you like, and years make everything alright. This is the last time that I will show my face.
                                                     The last time
                                                        The last time
                                                              The last time
                                                                 The last time
                                                                  The last time
                                                               The last time
                                                           The last time


And I don't mind.

No hay comentarios.: