24.12.09

Untouched.


I wanna get what I want, don't stop. Give me give me what you got cause I can't wait anymore. Don't even talk about the consequence cause right now you're the only thing that's making any sense to me. And I don't give a damn what they say, what they think, cause you're the only one that is on my mind. I'll never ever let you leave me. I'll try to stop time for ever never wanna hear you say goodbye. I feel so untouched and I want you so much That I just can't resist you, it's not enough to say that I miss you. I feel sountouched right now, and I need you so much. I can't forget you, I've gonecrazy from the moment that I met you. See you breathe you and I want to be you. You can take time to live the way you gonna live your life. Give me give me give me all of you.Don't be scared to see through the loneliness of one more. Don't even talk about what's right, what's wrong cause in the end it's only you and me, no one else is gonna be around.And you and I are meant to be so even if the world goes down today. You've still got me to hold you up and I will never let you down. I feel so untouched and I want you so much That I just can't resist you, it's not enough to say that I miss you. I feel sountouched right now, and I need you so much. I can't forget you, I've gone crazy from the moment that I met you.

No hay comentarios.: